Skip to main content
U.S. flag

An official website of the United States government

Where do I go for treatment help?

For more information about treatment help near you, please visit or call SAMHSA’s 24/7 National Helpline at 1-800-662-HELP (4357) or 1-800-487-4889 (TDD). This Helpline provides free and confidential information in English and Spanish for individuals and family members facing substance abuse and mental health issues, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

To contact the Suicide Prevention Lifeline, please call 1-800-273-TALK (8255). To contact the Disaster Distress Helpline, please call 1-800-985-5990 or text TalkWithUs to 66746.

If you need immediate assistance, please call 911.

Was this helpful?
Was this helpful?
I did not find the pages helpful because the content on the page: (check all that apply)
I did not find the pages helpful checkboxes